Thursday, June 23, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

-Oh, how I love Punk Rock.  Real Punk Rock.  Not the fake poser crap these days, like Green Day.  Sorry kids.  Not Punk.  I wish it were still the same as when The Sex Pistols, Minor Threat, The Misfits and The Ramones were still around, frightening Conservatives,  mothers and drab politicians all over the planet!

Here's a sample of why Punk songs may have frightened the unprepared, courtesy of Glenn Danzig and The Misfits:


See what I mean? :)

-Oh, how I love fast cars.  My favorite?  Right now?  Probably the Ferrari 599XX.  Doria's seen the wallpaper of the black one on my TV/computer.  This one here:


Oh yeah, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!  *Sigh*

-Oh, how I love aircraft.  Especially helicopters.  One day I hope that I can afford to get lessons and learn to fly one.  It's pretty expensive, though!  But damn, all the possibilities that would open up with that skillset!  My favorite 'chopper, you ask?  It's the Bell AH-6 "Little Bird" attack helicopter.


Yeah, that's the one!  Small, sleek, fast, but it hits hard. 

-Punk Rock.  Did I mention that I love Punk Rock?  I'm pretty sure I did, but let's cover it again, just to make sure!


More later!

2 comments:

  1. Wait? Im confused! Did you say you loved punk rock?! Just need that clarified ;)

    ReplyDelete